Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Sabbatical's End...

Aaaaand, we're back - perhaps not in the form upon which I left, but we'll see... 

My intentions, for the moment, are to return to semi-normal with a couple posts per week, mostly book reviews with the occasional video game review, general book commentary, or travel piece.  I've been away, yes, and haven't been reading as much as I have the past several years, yes, but I did read some interesting books which I will slowly but surely post about. 

And so, without further ado...

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Your thoughtful approach to reviews was missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are back. Your blog is one of my favourites:) And what video games have you been playing lately?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you're back! I love your blog, even if I don't comment often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, by the way! (A little belated, I know.)

    ReplyDelete